I am a documentary photographer currently based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I am currently working on a long term photographic project on the impact economic development is having on Cambodian society. My most recent work is a photographic essay on the ‘Boys of Boeung Kak Lake‘. This series looks at the transition of Boeung Kak from a lake to a massive residential development through the eyes of the boys who live in surrounding villages.
If you would like to collaborate or purchase prints please contact me via email@example.com
Awards / Festivals
- 2007 – Canon AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards – Silver Medal.
- 2007 – Celestial Avenue: Melbourne Chinatown Photographic Exhibition – Finalist.
- 2008 – ‘Sony ACMP Projections’ – Double Finalist (Commercial and Documentary categories).
- 2008 – Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize – Double Semi-Finalist.
- 2008 – Canon AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards – Double Silver Medal.
- 2008-2014 – Sabbatical from Photography.
- 2015 – Ballarat International Foto Biennale (BIFB) ‘One for the Books’ Prize – Finalist & Award Winner.
- 2015 – Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) ‘On the Go Photographic Competition’ – Shortlisted Double Finalist.